Bands I’ve met:
- Mindless Self Indulgence
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Sparks the Rescue
- Of Mice & Men (x2)
- The Ghost Inside (x3)
- Miss May I
- Sleeping with Sirens
- The Wonder Years (x2)
- Man Overboard (x2)
- Asking Alexandria
- Enter Shikari
- We Came As Romans (x5) [Plus meeting…
Today was spent by me getting ready for school tomorrow and me working.
I think this was the best summer I’ve ever had.
I learned a lot, actually.
I learned that
- I am only as happy as I let myself be.
- Things really do get better.
- I don’t have many, but the friends I do have a really great.
- Anything you want can be earned through hard work.
- I can make any change within myself as long as I really fucking want it.
- TV, Disneyland, and rap music are not as bad as my 13 year old self made them out to be.
Will the school year make me un-learn these things? Probably. But I can always remember my last summer time as being a happy one.
I sat around again.
I went for free breakfast with Ryan and Austin at CSM. Then I applied for my California ID. And then Paige and I went school shopping cause I needed pencils. We also got some nice nail polish colors.
More sitting around.
Paige and I made a cactus garden.
I sat around and hung out with my dog.
I hung out with Paige. We introduced Honey to Roxie. We then went to go mini golfing but Malibu is a bitchass and they were closing. So we went to Quickly’s and Walgreens instead to buy Arizona and cacti.
I worked again. And slept.